Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zyppres Resto Shaman!

2 posters

Go down

Zyppres Resto Shaman! Empty Zyppres Resto Shaman!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 17 2008, 19:12

In-game name:Zyppres
Class and spec: Shaman Resto
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Zyppres

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? Beacuse its seems like a very nice guild Smile

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? nope bout i think Scratz will vote for me hes a irl frined to me Smile

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Salixz but it disbannded

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?I like my chart beacus i got frined plaing wow before me that that was healer so i wanted to play healer to =) i have played totaly 100 days

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? Very Much ! love it

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) Karazhan , Gruul , The eye VR , ssc and ZA ofc.

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding? 18:00 to 00:00

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? Deadly boss mod , omen ,CT_raid

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? i will paly soem pvp and grind money to repairs and so on

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? YES OFC ! =D

Back to top Go down

Zyppres Resto Shaman! Empty Re: Zyppres Resto Shaman!

Post  Found Mon Mar 17 2008, 19:16

Your gear seams a bit pvp oriented, but I don't know if you have some more PVE gear available as well Smile Imho you lack the mana regen, but that didn't hold the other resto shaman from joining Razz

Rhiannon will review your application and we will get back to you shortly Smile
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 17 2008, 19:27

Found wrote:Your gear seams a bit pvp oriented, but I don't know if you have some more PVE gear available as well Smile Imho you lack the mana regen, but that didn't hold the other resto shaman from joining Razz

Rhiannon will review your application and we will get back to you shortly Smile

Wops i have pvp gear on but have full epic pve:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Mon Mar 17 2008, 19:36

Thanks very much for the application, I'll get in touch with you in game Smile

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down