Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Resto Shaman

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Resto Shaman Empty [Accepted] Resto Shaman

Post  Killabil Sat Jan 31 2009, 04:18

In-game name: Killability
Class and spec: Shaman Restoration
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&n=Killability

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? My real life friend Highlife told you guys were looking for a active and skilled resto shaman

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? I played allot with Highlife, when he was on Wildhammer server in TBC

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Ressurection(disbanded) -> Delirium (my current guild, occasionaly raids get canceled and id like to join Highlife again because i like playing with him)

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? 138 days played time, i like to play my resto shaman because ive put allot of effort and time in my char, this is also my only lvl 80 char, i love it really. i love to heal because imo im pretty skilled in it and i know how to maximize my spec and use it to it to its maximum potential, till now ive been raiding, doing arena from time to time and farming my mats and consumables to max out my gear and raid performance

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? PvE is my main playstyle, i really like raiding with a good, organised raiding team with capable leaders

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? In tbc from kara till 5/6 SWP and wotlk cleared everything except sartharion with 3 adds (2max till now)

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? i can make every raid, even willing to stay if were close to a boss kill

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? Grid, oRA2, Omen, ShamanFriend, TotemTimers, DBM

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Doing daily heroic or heroics for achievements besides that i farm my mats for consumables and wintergrasp and bg's and arena

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? i have the need to maximize my gear to the best possible, i feel a bit ashamed if i wouldnt do it Smile

How do you feel you can benefit our raid setup? I bring very good attendance(very very close 100%), i can offer good knowledge of playing as resto shaman, i read tactics about bosses and my exp and skill of understanding a boss is very high, i have good skill of awareness of whats happening around me at boss fights

Additional things to add? i hope i can join my rl friend highlife once again and become a valuable raiding member of Bloodpack, greetings Killability

Killabil

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Resto Shaman Empty Re: [Accepted] Resto Shaman

Post  highlife Sat Jan 31 2009, 04:25

Peace killability
i'm happy to see u aply and i would love it to play again whit u Smile
he's good healer from what i know when i played whit him and he got my vote ! xD

Gl whit ur aply
highlife
highlife

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Sat Jan 31 2009, 04:25

Hi Killability,
I don't think i can cope with another Highlife if you're anything like him Mad

In regards to the application, it seems you have logged out in your PvP gear so I can't really judge you on that, can you please log out in your PvE gear next time so I may take a peek? Rolling Eyes

Rest of the application seems fine, will get back to you shortly.

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  highlife Sat Jan 31 2009, 04:29

o find ur fast ! :O
highlife
highlife

Back to top Go down

Post  Killabil Sat Jan 31 2009, 04:31

ok hold on logging out in a sec in pve gear (spec is still pvp though but i can assure u i have optimal pve spec)

Killabil

Back to top Go down

Post  Czarina Sat Jan 31 2009, 12:36

Czarina

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Sat Jan 31 2009, 14:51

Very nice gear set and gems Smile

Before we make a final decision though, One thing I must make you aware about is that should you be accepted for a trial and transfer to this server, there is every possibility you could fail the trial and be left and would have almost transfered for no reason. I am sure you already know this already thought, but can't help to make sure.

highlife wrote:o find ur fast ! :O

I do try! Razz

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Killabil Sat Jan 31 2009, 14:59

to be frank,
if u give me trial, i wont dissappoint u Smile

Peace

Killabil

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Sat Jan 31 2009, 15:02

Oh, Oh, Oh... I like! Laughing
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  highlife Sat Jan 31 2009, 15:51

OLE OLE i'm so happy Razz
highlife
highlife

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Sat Jan 31 2009, 16:47

We have decided to give you a trial Smile, when is the earliest time you can transfer?
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  highlife Sat Jan 31 2009, 17:01

well find i going to do he's transfer so i going to do it right know ! ! ! i'm so happy Smile

Peace
highlife
highlife

Back to top Go down

Post  Killabil Sat Jan 31 2009, 17:59

ye highlife is gonna fix it for me,

thanks for ur trust, u wont regret it

Killabil

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Sat Jan 31 2009, 18:13

Whisper me in-game on Findecano or Rhiannon for an invite.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down