Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rigmortis, Undead Destro lock

3 posters

Go down

Rigmortis, Undead Destro lock Empty Rigmortis, Undead Destro lock

Post  Riga Sun Oct 11 2009, 00:56

Name(optional):Ash

In-game name:Rigamortis
Class and spec:Warlock,Destro
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Rigamort%C3%ADs

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? My fps during raids is always between 50-60, and ms averages at about 110-160 during the evenings.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? I have been horde on my lock just over a week now and i have had the privalage of playing with some of u guys and ppl from Evangelion which i have been told is a alt friend guild. Im not sure 100% if thats true but from what i have seen so far ur a great group of ppl. Not to mention one of the servers finest Wink

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? I belive to the best of my knowledge i pugged VoA 25 with Rhiannon and i have also completed acouple of daily heroics with Feyri and acouple of others whos names i forget.

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? I only transfered my lock her from Alliance last week so currently guildless and tbh this is the only guild i would consider joining.

What previous guilds have you been in? Ally guilds im not sure u would of heard of. I was in Ruined on my lock before Wotlk applies but thats all in the past.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? None what so ever.

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before? Yes i have a level 80 DK which i have cleared Ulduar 25 Totc 25 with and 10 man hardmodes in Ulduar and totc missing Firefighter and one light though and havent killed Anub on totgc 10

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? Just golf, its what im best at and what i do when not playing wow.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - All cleared at 70 and champion of the naaru title to go with it.
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - Same again clared both at 70.
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - MH and BT cleared Hand of A'dal title but only 3 bosses Sunwell before Wrath beat us.

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids -Everything cleared to date normal difficulty.
Heroic Raids -4/5 totgc 10 none on 25 man sadly but hoping that will change.

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.
Champion of the Naaru
Hand of A'dal both when they were still fairly hard to get.
And most Wotlk achievements that i have are easy and dont see the point of mentioning them.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [N]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - DBM yeah ive always had it.
Omen - ofc it scares the hell out of me.
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - nope i watch and click.
Grid - nope.
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned? Fortewarlock but its turned off atm.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? Yeah ofc wiping and learning are all part of progress. I always make sure i go into any fight with the tactics and knowledge i need to perform aswell as i can.

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal? Ofc taking standby or sitting out the the sake of guild progress woul not bother me in the slightest.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Atm dailies abit of PvP with friends and grinding oshu'gun crystal powder for my stupid black war Talbuk Very Happy

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use? Haste potions, Frost wrym flasks. and Spellpower food buffs.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? Destro spec atm is best raiding spec going in my eyes i find it fun to play. I have duel spec yes and played affliction TBC so am aware of how to play it and will be more then willing to switch if the fight calls for it.

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible. I always make sure i got the hit needed to perform in raids as my main prio. Then from there on i concentrate on my sp and haste rating only gemming sp and haste gems or pure sp. I try to get the crit needed from gear rather then gemming it. And ofc purple gems where i have blue sockets to make sure i activate my meta gem.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.

My current spell roation is CoD/CoE depending if there is a unholy DK present. Followed by Immo-Conflag-Incinerate x3-Chaos bolt-conflag then use 1 backdarft to reapply Immolate and the other 2 charges on inicinerate. But i have read badangels reply to the other warlock application and have put that into affect already.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so. eliteist jerks is my main source of info.

What professions have you chosen on your raiding character? How do they benefit you in raids? I have choosen Tailoring and Enchanting as they both give a nice SP increase and i feel they are the 2 best professions for a caster.

Any additional things you'd like to add? Yeah even if i dont get in some of u are the best ppl i have spoke to on Horde side since i got here.

Riga

Back to top Go down

Rigmortis, Undead Destro lock Empty Re: Rigmortis, Undead Destro lock

Post  Feyri Sun Oct 11 2009, 14:05

Yeah. I've played with you on more than a couple of heroics, you've met my Shaman which is in Evangelion, as well.

From my experience playing with him, he seems lot more capable than the average Joe, and he's also a very nice person to talk to.

Regarding your rotation, fear the might of Elements for I am not going Unholy anytime soon. =P

As far as my opinion goes - thumbs up, yo.

Best of luck, Riga!

Feyri

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Sun Oct 11 2009, 17:14

Thanks for the application, we're going to go ahead and give you a trial. Whisper me or another officer when you're online.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down