Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Sepinood Resto druid

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Sepinood Resto druid Empty [Declined] Sepinood Resto druid

Post  sepinood Tue Nov 24 2009, 00:00

Personal
Name(optional): Ahmad

In-game name: Sepinood
Class and spec: Resto druid/ boomkin off spec
Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&n=Sepinood

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with? Yeah

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
Max FPS in RAID 200

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Cus Bloodpack is Active and Good raiding guild and i heard A-lot about this guild from my friends in this server Very Happy

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
No sry

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
Final Breath , they are good guild but Slowly and they are full as resto druid

What previous guilds have you been in?
FB

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
2-3 days

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
No

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
nah Sad

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? my Girl friend Very Happy

Raiding

Classic:
Molten Core - 70
Onyxia - 80
Blackwing Lair - 70
Ahn'Qiraj - 80

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan 70 , Zul'Aman70 , Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon 70 -
Serpentshrine Cavern80 & The Eye -
Mount Hyjal 80, Black Temple not kill & Sunwell 80-

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):
Naxxramas 25 - 15/15
Malygos 25 - 1/1
Ulduar 10 - 13/14
Ulduar 25 - 13/14 ( wiped at 25% algalon )
ToC 10 normal - 5/5
ToGC 10 heroic - 4/5
ToC 25 normal - 5/5
ToGC 25 heroic - 4/5 ( wiped at pase 3 anub )

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Orbit-uary (25 player)
Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (25 player)
Lose Your Illusion (25 player)
Firefighter (25 player)
One Light in the Darkness (25 player)
Stokin' the Furnace (25 player)
Heartbreaker (25 player)
Disarmed (25 player)
I Could Say That This Cache Was Rare (25 player)

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.

Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -
Grid -
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
Clique and Curse profile

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
http://img2.malware-site.www/files/nviz9oa8ean6t30te9q6.jpg

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? Yes
I LOVE hard modes Smile

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
Np .

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Daily quest . PVP . Chat , farm Gold . run in IF Very Happy

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
I dont have problem with GOLD

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
My main is Resto cus i think Every Grp need good Healer Razz
i have good Feral and boomkin Off spec Gear

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.

Resto : Spell power , Haste , mp5 and crit
Feral : Armor pentration , Agility and crit
Boomkin : Spell power . crit and haste , i dont need high Hit for boom cus i have talent for it

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.

i use Reju and Regrowth and 3x stack life bloom to tanks and use Wild growth to Melee dps and tanks , Reju and 1 stack life bloom to Raid and spam nourish to tanks when they got LOW HP + Swiftmend

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?
Enchanting for spell power on Rings and i had alchemi before but i deleted this and toke herb but LOW LVL . i will skill up my herb soon cus i can farm Gold with herb Very Happy

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.
No sry i dont have

Any additional things you'd like to add?
Thanks for Reading my apply

sepinood

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Sepinood Resto druid Empty Re: [Declined] Sepinood Resto druid

Post  Echò Tue Nov 24 2009, 01:22

sepinood wrote:Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (25 player)
That'll automatically give you a vote from one of our tanks!

Anyway, your UI is a bit disturbing, are you clicking your abilities?

Echò

Back to top Go down

Post  ochayethamoo Tue Nov 24 2009, 05:43

I have a little question regarding your choice of stats for resto
SP, haste, mp5, crit.
Ignoring for a second the mp5 (i am assuming that you mean either via spirit or mp5), I would like to ask your haste gearing strategy as it would appear that you are already overcapped for GCD. After 359 haste, crit would be a far better strat to follow.

Also when you say that you 3xLB on the tank, do you mean a rolling 3 or do you allow it to drop off? I ask as I am generally of the opinion that since LB got a 20% hot and 20% bloom nerf, coupled with its high mana cost its pretty much a forgotten spell (well not quite, but not worth the GCD for casting). Do you have any thoughts on that?

I am also a little confused as to why you have a glyph of innervate in your resto setup as its probably the least useful spell in a major slot, particularly as the nourish glyph far out strips it since 3.2. Also do you have any comment on having points in Revitalise/Natural Perfection and none in Natures Grace?

Also with the changes to GotEM coming in 3.3, what would be your strategy moving forwards with both talents and gearing?
ochayethamoo
ochayethamoo

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Sepinood Resto druid Empty sepi

Post  sepinood Tue Nov 24 2009, 15:52

OH sry
This is my PVP spec Sad
and about innervate glyph , i use innervate to one Disc priest in our guild cus he has problem with mana on Long Fight Very Happy

sepinood

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Wed Nov 25 2009, 02:16

Thanks for the application, but we're not looking for any additional healers at this time. Best of luck elsewhere.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down