Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Cówbearcat-Resto Druid

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Cówbearcat-Resto Druid Empty [Declined] Cówbearcat-Resto Druid

Post  cowbearcat Thu Jun 03 2010, 23:50

Personal
Name:Curt

In-game name:Cówbearcat
Class and spec:Druid-Resto
Armory link:http: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=C%C3%B3wbearcat

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?
Yep :p
What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
279ms-latency,35fps
Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I wish to have lots of fun and progress gear wise, i beleave Bloodpack can offer this
Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
I have played in the past with about 10-15 Bloodpack members in pugs but never spoke to in detail.
What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
Currently i am the guildmaster of "Pure" my self and a mate built it up from scratch from a social lvling guild.But lately when i have been organising raids with my raid leader people are not bothering to show which anoys me.
What previous guilds have you been in?
Previously i have been in "minions of fate","raider of the lost orc" and a few other low timers.I left raiders of the lost orc because i was having a break from wow about a year ago, and i left minions of fate as i was not getting along with the raid leader.
If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
Nop Built on anachronos
Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
My first app form.
Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
In the past i had a nooby dk main which had done alot of the old dungeons,nax,os,onxyia lvl 60,and lvl 70 raids.Which is now my money makers,farming mats.
What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
Outside the game i have a big intrest in cars and how stuff works.I go to work every saturday morning at 8:00am-1:00pm
Raiding
Since i started the game with a mate on triple experense which i met on another game we got our self a couple of alts and i have progressed to liking raiding very much so.I love to learn new things do old raids even if i dont need gear just to help guildies out.
What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.
On my death knight i done 3/4 of nax 10/25
Deathknight 3.4 of ulduar
Druid 4bosses down on icc 10 and 25
Toc 10/25 up to twins
Classic:
Molten Core -Untouched
Onyxia -Done
Blackwing Lair -Untouched
Ahn'Qiraj -Untouched
Naxxramas -3/4 done

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan-done on dk, Zul'Aman-done on dk

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 -Random raid
Malygos 25 -
Ulduar 10 -Couple of bosses with guild
Ulduar 25 -
ToC 10 normal -Up to twins
ToGC 10 heroic -Not started
ToC 25 normal -Up to twins
ToGC 25 heroic -Not started
ICC 10 normal -4bossed down
ICC 10 heroic -Done Gunship battle
ICC 25 normal -4bosses downed
ICC 25 heroic -Not started

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.
Got the patient before the oculas patch making it easier came out-oculas achievement before patch!
Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods
Omen -yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -I have something not sure what it's called
Healbot
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.-https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/2zfshsx.jpg

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?Yes i am always up for a good old fashoned challange

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
Yes ide rather someone have my spot to save harder effort for a raid.
How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
When not raiding recently i tend to help friends level up to 80 or do random dungeons with them.
Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?I tend to use Guru's Elixir i know raiding is not cheap im the type of person who find it hard for cash but i can always do somthing for a little cash to get gemmed or enchanted.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?I have duel spec Healing-Feral(tank) although my tank is not geared in the future ide love to beable to be tanking real raids.I have a hunter level 64 used all 3 talents trees,same with deathknight tried tanking and dpsing in all 3 trees he's 80.I have a frost mage 36 and that about it.But in the future i wish to find a 3x xp partner to make a new character.

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
When i leveld up to 80 on my druid at first i had a bit of cheap epics out the auction house and jumped staright into nax 10 and healed my way through relying on other healers to carry me.
Now it tends to be the other way round even if they have better gear than me.
After i had done my nax 10 i pugged a couple of random dungeons and quit the game for about half a year and my mates perswaded me to come back which im happy they did.
I came back about 1 month or 2 after patch 3.3
And spammed random hc's until i had all my triumph gear and accesseries.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about. In fights if i see that a pally healer slacking off and the tank hits low health i will hit nature swiftness a quick regroth and then swiftment.And make sure i have all my hots up
If i know we are coming up to a hard pat in the raid i will chuck out aload of rejuvenations around the raid and use wild growth as soon as the cooldown as finished.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.
At first before i ever make my character i pick a path and follow it for example i choose boomkin to 80 on my druid and then hit healing.
I tend to read up about the charcacters background and similar things from wowilki
How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?
I currently have enchanting 334 and a low level skinning.
In the future i would love to be able to max these professions out but unfortuntly i cannot afford

Any additional things you'd like to add?
In the school holidays i go to work every other day i get back at 6:00pm
And the days im not working i tend to spend helping people out but i wish i could help my self out in moneywise,shame im not as wealthy as i am on wow as realife.

cowbearcat

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Cówbearcat-Resto Druid Empty Re: [Declined] Cówbearcat-Resto Druid

Post  beerform Fri Jun 04 2010, 00:19

Unfortunatly we currently have a trial resto druid and myself on our roster so im affraid we can't offer you a spot, good luck elsewhere,

beerform.
beerform
beerform

Back to top Go down