Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue - Social spot

2 posters

Go down

Rogue - Social spot Empty Rogue - Social spot

Post  Czarina Thu Mar 11 2010, 19:50

Hey Bloodpack Very Happy .
I've quit WoW in November and let a mate of mine raid on my rogue, but about a month ago or so we rerolled alliance on jaedenar with 12 ppl from my class ( i'm a 64 priest so far! :p ). I hate playing alliance tho, and lately i'm playing this rogue again. I have no intention at all to raid ( I don't even want to ) but i'm looking for a friendly environment on Anachronos, and Bloodpack immediately came to my mind. So here it is, my social application:

-----

Name: Jens

In-game name: Czar
Class and spec: LolRogue
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&cn=Czar

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with? yes i am!

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? see above Smile

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Uhm, alot of people still play from when i was in the guild, so yeah, played with ppl from BP Very Happy

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? no guild atm.

What previous guilds have you been in? Bloodpack

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game? I'm the goalkeeper in an indoor football team, and still in the youth movement ( 4th year as leader now, 12 years total )

Any additional things you'd like to add? uhm, sorry for the short application, but the raiding stuff isn't really ment for me Cool

Czarina

Back to top Go down

Rogue - Social spot Empty Re: Rogue - Social spot

Post  Rhiannon Sat Mar 13 2010, 03:38

Get a hold of me when I'm online Czar!

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down