Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prot Warrior Apply

2 posters

Go down

Prot Warrior Apply Empty Prot Warrior Apply

Post  Morrtt Fri Apr 18 2008, 21:36

In-game name: Andreii
Class and spec: Warrior ( 8/5/48 )
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Andreii

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I have some friends there that told me u are a cool guild ! :p

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Hell yes ! Mukaya , Scannman , Hekatez and maybe more , dont know yet if there are any other guys .

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
Last guild was Gogg and i left my friends coz i deleted all my chars few monts ago .

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I started to play this game from the 1st day it was launched in EU ! I have some experience , played a mage for to much time almost in all high end instances ! Now i play an worrior , actualy i play him from some time and i like playing him coz i find it more dificult and fun !

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? I play only PVE , dont like much the PVP.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
I did all heroics posibles on my mage also on my war , played in TBC in Karazan , SSC and Grull , preTBC all instances

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding? Bassicaly all days after 18:00 server time , weekend 24/24 :p !

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
atm all my addons are out of date :p !

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? - helping guild , heroics and anything we can find as fun in guild !

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? Hell yes ! Progress cant be made without costs and repairs Smile

Additional things to add? Dunno ! I hope that my friends have right about ur guild and hope to meet u all in game Smile

|Regards Andreii |

Morrtt

Back to top Go down

Prot Warrior Apply Empty Re: Prot Warrior Apply

Post  Evilness Fri Apr 18 2008, 22:23

Sure thing, we will discuss it will the officers and let u know shortly

Evilness

Back to top Go down