Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prot warrior

2 posters

Go down

prot warrior Empty prot warrior

Post  scarface Wed May 28 2008, 01:35

In-game name:Scarfacedan
Class and spec:Warrior Prot
Armory link: er...

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?Wanna get more out of raiding / raid more / raid more than just once or twice a week / be a part of the bigger picture

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? hmm...Miglu was in my previous guild, think ive tanked with Erky in grp, not sure, Muppit my 1st WoW mate, maybe grouped with others, not sure

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Was in quite a few: ones i remember: Phoenix Fire; Chains of Promathia; & current Legendary been in for a while, good guild, but i work & they school, so hard to raid for long when ppl gotta log off early

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? well been playing for bout 1 year soon; Warrior tanks best class & spec imo (DPS too common :S); love making other char's weapons then seeing my name on them (BS items)Tanked Anachronos to Orgrimmar for Anzoo's birthday ( quite fun, most memorable thing to date)

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?lol. very, best there is. PvP is ok but prefer Tanking

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) do heroics all the time( good for the DPS gear which i wanna get for Questing) done every heroic a few times. atm only Farming kara; 2 bosses down in ZA, but want more

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some? Can raid most days tbh. get home from work at bout 18:45-19:00(mon - fri) game time. but can raid all night. Legendary: like the guild, but raid over too quick Sad

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
atm just Omen; but can download as needed. had DBM; got others for alts
We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?hmm...heroics, BS; lvl up my alt when bored

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
sure. np there
Additional things to add? Legendary is good guild, but raid is over too soon. good ppl; but losing interest when not clearing kara every week when we dont clear

scarface

Back to top Go down

prot warrior Empty Re: prot warrior

Post  Evilness Wed May 28 2008, 10:41

First thank you for your application. I will look into it and discuss it with the other officers and see our position at the moment in terms of tanks. We might be full on tanks and you might not get a spot. However, we will look into it and will get back to you shortly.

Evilness

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Wed May 28 2008, 15:38

Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down