Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application

Go down

application Empty application

Post  Ineluki Sat Jun 07 2008, 16:09

In-game name:Bestbulzibar
Class and spec:Mage/ spec is fire
Armory link:

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Im applying becose im looking raiding guild.I have been many guilds but never getted to any raid or heroich

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
I cant remember have i played so i say no Smile

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
My first guild was rotten to core,then i have been in Käpykaarti but players in there where really rude so i leaved now im in clash of the titans but group is really badly organised and its hard to get group to any instance or raid.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing?
i have played about 1 year.I have really much played alone becose my guild have always been too high lvled or just disliked me.

Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I have always liked mages and overnatural powers:D I have tryed to get al the possible skills on all posible specs and now im trying getting my first full epic.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
I woud be very intrested to get in raids becose i have never been in one.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
well i have been in heroic MGT but our group breaked on 3th boss becose tank left to raid Very Happy i have also been in heroich ramparts and tryed to get other heroichs and raids but havent make it becose there is no groups

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?
Now its not posibbly to be in all raid times but when i have completed my civil duty in army im sure i have more time Smile

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
i Have big wigs,atlas,tomtom,atlasloot enhanced and group calender.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
i have done dailys on sunwell isle and doing bgs and some normal dungeons whit my guild mates when they have asked boost.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
Im gettin easyly money from sunwell isle and can have some money from my bro so i think i can support my raid expenses Smile

Ineluki

Back to top Go down

application Empty Re: application

Post  Evilness Sat Jun 07 2008, 18:40

Thanks m8. There are few reasons make me decline your application. you have no experience in raids at all and we are really very full on dps. So i am really sorry. I wish you all the best finding a good guild that suits you. Good luck

Evilness

Back to top Go down