Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survival Hunter App (will respec)

2 posters

Go down

Survival Hunter App (will respec) Empty Survival Hunter App (will respec)

Post  Vallikon Sat Jun 14 2008, 21:00

In-game name: Vallikon
Class and spec:Hunter Survival (but will respec)
Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Vallikon
Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Because i believe that Bloodpack will help me and i can help them to the best of my ability
Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Muppit (he's cool)
What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
Am in Renegades atm but they completely ignore me
Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
Well i have bin playing wow coming up to 2 years now roughly. I love playing the game and progressing is my aim. I love playing hunter because to me they are the hardest class to master with each spec needing different kinds of attention and ability to play. The pets are also cool lol. At this point i just have tried to improve my gear enough so i can get into a guild that will help me progress further

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
Best part in the game apart from making gold lol
How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
I have done all heroics possible about 100 times.
Raiding wise i have done: Kara (clear), Gruul (clear), ZA (Clear), 2 bosses in SSC and 1st boss in TK
Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?
I am available 24/7 and if needs be i will give my number so u can text me if u need me
What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
DBM (essential), Omen (essential)
We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
I like to have a good chat on like vent or something tbh. If people need me for like farming or something ill help and i like making gold lol
Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
yea skinning is quite a money maker i found lol
Additional things to add?
I know Muppit from the guild. I went off this server for a while and came back recently. I wanted to see my old friends and basically come back and prove how good i could be to those who doubted me. My aim is to be the best Hunter for a guild and for myself

Vallikon

Back to top Go down

Survival Hunter App (will respec) Empty Re: Survival Hunter App (will respec)

Post  Found Sun Jun 15 2008, 09:31

Although we really like your app, we can't let you in Sad
We're totally full on hunters, so we can't let you attend any raids.

I hope another guild wíll have a spot for you!

Kind regards,

Found
GM
Found
Found

Back to top Go down