Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Wheellie Balance Druid

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Wheellie Balance Druid Empty [Declined] Wheellie Balance Druid

Post  housin Thu Dec 24 2009, 08:41

Personal
Name(optional): Bruno Delgado Miranda

In-game name: Wheellie
Class and spec: Druid Balance (58-0-13) http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0xRbuiIscdIVhRuZbxczb:furzmV
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Steppes&n=Wheellie

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?
- Yes.

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
- Well, I have a good connection yeah, the only problem It's only when there is a bad weather and storming etc.. Usually i get out of electricy when that happens, but that's kinda rare Very Happy. In fights with a more FPS requirement, i get to 10 FPS or something, It's more then enough to play this game.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
- I've been searching for a guild with the progress I want for about 2 days, it has been a bit difficult to find one in need of a moonkin and with a decent progress, I wanted a guild with atleast Anub'arak down in 25 man hc. You guys seem to be a good guild with some dedicated players, that's all I need.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
- Nop.

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
- Hatred, I'm planning to leave the guild as the players lost hope on Anub'arak kill, we have tryed over 700 times, wiping at 5% and 10% like 100 times, it caused much problems inside the guild with too many fuckups so now we have a really bad atmosphere Sad I guess it will disband soon.

What previous guilds have you been in?
- Hatred, Sweet Serenity, The Army of Darkness and Integra

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
- As soon as i get accepted.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
- No.

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
- No.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
- Actually i'm not studying or working as i didn't get into the uni so i need to wait to the next year. As i have a lot of free time to spend, i'm going every day to the gym, going out with friends every weekends etc.. besides that, i like to dance, watch some movies in the cinema and play some WoW.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.
- I haven't played Pre-Wotlk.

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - Cleared.
Malygos 25 - Cleared.
Ulduar 10 - Cleared with Glory of the Ulduar Raider achievement.
Ulduar 25 - Cleared with 6 Hardmodes.
ToC 10 normal - Cleared.
ToGC 10 heroic - Cleared with Tribute to Mad Skill.
ToC 25 normal - Cleared
ToGC 25 heroic - 4/5 with about 700 trys of Anub'arak.

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.
- I have over 8500 points but the best ones are Battlemaster and Glory of the Ulduar Raider.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - Y
Omen - Y
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Y
Grid - Y
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?
- No.

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
- http://i.imagehost.org/0119/ahah.jpg

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
- Ofc, my goal is to clear everything in hardmode, even if it takes alot of wipes.

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
- Yes, if it is the best for our guild progress.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
- Doing achievements, I love achievements Very Happy

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
- Yes, money is not a problem, usually I use Flasks of the Frost Wyrm.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
- Well, I have never played other char/class since I started playing this game, It's been over an year and Im really enjoying my class/specc, I would gladly respec if needed if I had the gear for it Sad

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
- Well, first of all I'm always checking forums, atlas loot and Rawr to see what are the best items that i can get; second, my priority is ofc the hit cap, i try to get the soft haste cap and then after that i go for crit. About geming, the priority order is sp -> crit -> haste -> hit, depending on what i need.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.
- Humm.. as a moonkin I don't really have much choices on my rotation Very Happy basically I start with FF then I but up MF + IS (I never let them drop over the rest of the fight) then i use Wrath untill i hit Eclipse, after that I use Starfire over the Eclipse and then i continue with Starfire untill i hit Eclipse again, then once again Wrath, then all over again :d

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.
- www.mmo-champion.com, www.elitistjerks.com and I use Rawr to check what i can improve in my gear.

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?
- JC benefits me more SP on gems and Tailor with the cloak enchant.

housin

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Wheellie Balance Druid Empty Re: [Declined] Wheellie Balance Druid

Post  ochayethamoo Thu Dec 24 2009, 09:13

Nice app, I have a question though.

Given that you keep your uptime on MF/IS for the entire fight (your words), do you think you would benefit from moving points from Gale Winds and 1 point from Nature's Reach into Genesis? Bear in mind the T10 4pt bonus.

Also looking at your current stats it would appear you are way over hitcap, any ideas where you would primarily look to lose the extra hit from?
ochayethamoo
ochayethamoo

Back to top Go down

Post  housin Sat Dec 26 2009, 07:51

ochayethamoo wrote:Nice app, I have a question though.

Given that you keep your uptime on MF/IS for the entire fight (your words), do you think you would benefit from moving points from Gale Winds and 1 point from Nature's Reach into Genesis? Bear in mind the T10 4pt bonus.

Also looking at your current stats it would appear you are way over hitcap, any ideas where you would primarily look to lose the extra hit from?

Hey pal, it's christmas so i wasn't really online Very Happy well, it will certainly benefit me depending on the fights, in fights like Anub'arak its preferable to use Gale Winds as it is an AOE fight.
About being way over the hitcap, thats because i have in mind to craft the ICC Legs.

housin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Sun Dec 27 2009, 17:14

Hiya, thanks for the application. I'm afraid due to recent changes in people's attendance we're going to stop looking for any more members at the moment. This is no reflection on your application, which was thorough and impressive. Best of luck elsewhere, and I hope you had a good holiday.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down