Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Restoration Shaman Application

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Restoration Shaman Application Empty [Declined] Restoration Shaman Application

Post  shamanizim Fri Mar 19 2010, 18:03

Personal
Name(optional): Mohammad Boshnack

In-game name: Shamanizim
Class and spec: Shaman - Restoration
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=shamanizim&searchType=all

Are you the original owner of the account/character you're applying with?
Yes I am.

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids?
I raid in 25 man raid in 30-40 fps.

Is your PC and internet connection reliable?
Yes they are.

What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
I raid at 160 to 200 ms.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I am applying in bloodpack guild because you have a great progress that means you have alot of good players and I want to be honest here I am sick of playing with people who doesnt know what to do and never learn from their mistakes.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
No I havent because I am not in the same server.

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?
I am in rebound-magtheridon they are great people but I want to play more they are playing only 3 days a week and sometimes we miss raids lack of attendace and I want to do 25 man hardmodes which my current guild doesnt do that.

What previous guilds have you been in?
I was in bigbadwolf till they dissbanned before it I was in a guild converted angles.

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?
I will start the char transfer after u accept me immidatley.

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with?
No I dont have anyother applications.

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
Yes I only have a lvl 80 warrior and I have tanked and dpsed with it.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
I like to play drums and I like to go out with my friends and going to the gym to loose some weight Smile.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic:
Molten Core - No I didnt do it.
Onyxia - No I didnt do it.
Blackwing Lair - No I didnt do it.
Ahn'Qiraj - No I didnt do it.
Naxxramas - No I didnt do it.

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - No I didnt do it.
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - No I didnt do it.
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - No I didnt do it.

Wrath of the Lich King (excluding commonly pugged content):

Naxxramas 25 - yes.
Malygos 25 - yes.
Ulduar 10 - yes.
Ulduar 25 - yes.
ToC 10 normal - yes.
ToGC 10 heroic - yes.
ToC 25 normal - yes.
ToGC 25 heroic - only did the first boss
ICC 10 normal - 10 bosses so far.
ICC 10 heroic - nothing yet.
ICC 25 normal - 9 bosses.
ICC 25 heroic - nothing yet

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.
Well I have farmed insanity before the ICC patch comes.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is a night when you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y (( I can join but I cant join three raids in a row coz I have to take my mother ))
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] N (( i cant join mondays coz I have a lecture at the same time ))
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] Y

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - only DBM
Omen - yes I use it.
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -
Grid - Yep
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img704/1503/shamanizim.png

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
Yes this is the reason why am I joining you guys.

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
hmm I like to play but if its not going to happen on a raid basis its ok.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
well if I signed I usually cancell anything I have so I can raid with u.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
Yes gold arent that big problem with me and I use crazy alchamist potion and flask of pure mojo and I usually use the fish feast as he food buff.

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
I have choosen reso shaman because shamans are good and they pawn at melee healing. Yes I have a played as enh and ele for a while. That depends on what and why. Yes I do.

What is the general gearing strategy you follow for your class? Please be as specific as possible.
Ok as resto I do need alot of haste since resto shamans they only have one isntant heal and all the other heals have cast time and I try to have the proper mp5 and I have to have more than 30% crit chance because the [Ancestral Awakening] talent.

Please give a brief description of how you go about doing your job in a raid. What's your DPS cycle/priority system if you're a DPS? What spells do you use in what situations as a healer? How do you go about maximising threat whilst minimising incoming damage, as a tank? What more is there to tanking than those two aspects? Use a particular boss fight as an example if it will make it easier to talk about.
As resto I have to let my riptide on cd all the time since it gice me 20% haste and [Tidal Waves] then I use chain heals on melee if there was a aoe damage on them even if not might use chain heals coz it might go to the tanks and slightly help the tank healers, I prefer smapping Lesser heals on tank coz they crit alot and when I crit alot 30% of my heal goes to the lowest HP party member.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples, links, and commentary if so.
I read MMO-champion and read ensidia forms thats all.

How do the professions you've chosen benefit you in raids?
I only benifit from my alchamy in raids although I am thinking of making my herbalism into JC but I am not sure yet.

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.
Am sorry to say I dont have this kind of information.

Any additional things you'd like to add?

shamanizim

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Restoration Shaman Application Empty Re: [Declined] Restoration Shaman Application

Post  Stylez Sat Mar 20 2010, 04:04

Herbalism as a main prof on a main raiding char is pretty fail, I know you said you'd change it but I recommend doing it whether or not you get into BP. Also, your UI scares me, do you even have any keybinds aside from the standard ones and the ones that can be seen on the screeny or do you click?
Stylez
Stylez

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Restoration Shaman Application Empty Re: [Declined] Restoration Shaman Application

Post  shamanizim Sat Mar 20 2010, 10:58

Thank you for reading the application and I will explain to you my ketbinds I thought they were clear & visiable in the picture I have posted no proebled here is my keybinds:
F2 - earthbind totem.
F3 - I use it with my macro for tank (( in the macro am using the nature swiftness & Tidal force with the healing wave )).
F4 - its a macro for Mana Tide totem (( in the macro there is { /p mana tide is down come to mee Very Happy } so all the healer in the same group can see whereI am standin )).
F5 - Its a macro for raid healing (( the macro is for raid hraling and I am using in the macro am using the nature swiftness & Tidal force with the chain heal )).
(( ` )) - I use this for water shield.
TAB - I use if for call of elemnts since I am not a dpser I dont need to switch between targets.
mouse scroll button - For using my second trinket
T - Hex
F - Wind shear
G - Crazy Alchamist Potion
Those are all of my keybinds if you have any more questions I would like to answer them.

shamanizim

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Sat Mar 20 2010, 19:37

I'm afraid we recently accepted another trial for the resto shaman spot via private application, so we're no longer looking for one at this time. Thanks anyway.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down