Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[No response] nefaria hunter 70 BM

4 posters

Go down

[No response] nefaria hunter 70 BM Empty [No response] nefaria hunter 70 BM

Post  micky Mon Jul 28 2008, 23:29

In-game name: Nefaria
Class and spec: Hunter BM 41/20/0
Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Nefaria
Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
Ok, basically is for the same reason I create a brand new 70 at anachronos, and it's because a few of my best friends come to play to this server, and together to this clan.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
As previously said, yes, I have. Azirafel, Musgoso, Rohtgar and Aiora are the ones I followed to this server to play with, and i've been with them for about 3 years now, many more in real life XD

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
I've not been in any guild at this server, and the reason is that I've been leveling as fast as work and studies let me to get lvl 70 and have a chance to become a bloodpack guildie. I don't like to enter a clan just to get help and then leave as soon as I can enter a bigger one.
My first guild was "seƱores de la oscuridad" at terenas, and I was memeber of "agnarion", actually "nemesis", at tyrande.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?

I've been playing for 3 years now, 1 year at Terenas server and 2 years at Tyrande, after migration to this server. There I have 3 70's and a few 55 to 60 chars. My main was a warlock, Acronius, but I decided it was more funny to play a hunter, so I leveled one, Blackgun. Meanwhile, I wanted to have every possible profession in game, so I create many alters. And then BC come, and daenei with it, and alliance shaman, so I leveled a xami to 70 with resto spec, Lelaah. And now, here I am. My friends wanted to play horde, and come here. I wanted to play with them, so i come too. I started a warrior, but after doing most lvl 1-60 quests 8 times, i'm boring of leveling, so I get a class easy for me to play, fun, and easy to lvl fast with no help.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
Of course, I like riding, but as I've said, I'm here to be with my friends, so I'm not here for raiding. In the other hand, I'd help in any raid acording to my gear, but only if the clan needed so.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
As I do not have much time for playing, people always get gear much faster than I, so i've only been to khara, farming it with my clan at tyrande ( is good to be a good healer Wink ), gruul, the first boss of ssc and the first boss of ZA. Of course ZG and AQ 20.
You can see my healer here http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tyrande&n=Lelaah, if you want to.

Are you available during our raid times? Can you make all days or only some?

I usually play after working, at night, from 22 to 24 aprox, and saturdays from about 15 to 19. Sundays from 22 to 24 too. Anyway, i'm not here for raiding XD

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
mob info, atlas loot, gem, alpha map, ct_raid, ...

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
I like instances. I really have more fun at instances than raiding, and I'd help any one who need to do an instance. I also expend my time with daily quest.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
I think I'm able to, i'ts easy to get money with daily quests. Anyway, i'm not here for raiding Smile

Additional things to add?

First of all, I want to apologize for my english. I usually don't have oportunities to use it, so I think I've lost practice. I really hope you to understand I'm only applying here to be with my friends, I do not want to disturb anybody, and i'll help the guild as much as I can.

Last edited by micky on Mon Jul 28 2008, 23:44; edited 1 time in total

micky

Back to top Go down

[No response] nefaria hunter 70 BM Empty Re: [No response] nefaria hunter 70 BM

Post  Musgoso Mon Jul 28 2008, 23:43

Well, i think i should vouch him. After all, i take him into the server with an horde char (wich comes to be hard to him since he still thinks alliance are the "good guys" Twisted Evil )

As he has repeated like a thousand times he's here cause of friendship with Aiora, Azirafel, Rohtgar and me, not to get a raid place. Hope there's no problem in having him around (and so continue the silent invasion from Spain to this server clown )

If he can be with us cheers, if not we'll just go on as we are now.

And remember, he's not stealing your raid place tongue .
Musgoso
Musgoso

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Tue Jul 29 2008, 01:58

As this isn't a raiding application, it doesn't fall under my department and as our Guild Master is away at this time, a decision may not be made swiftly, but do bare with us.

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Found Mon Aug 04 2008, 20:54

Well, I tend to say no, but as we have a few 'non raiders' in our guild atm, and you're a good RL friend to some, hence, why not.. Whisper Findecano ingame for an invite..

DO know that most 'casuals' leave after a while, as they want to raid after a few days/weeks..
And again, you're NOT getting a raidspot over mains OR alts, but you can always try to reapply again when we are in need of hunters if you want to raid..

Cheers!
Found
Found

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down