Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Warrior Tank!hopefull

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Warrior Tank!hopefull Empty [Declined] Warrior Tank!hopefull

Post  yahri Thu Jun 25 2009, 00:57

Name(optional):nathan cooke

In-game name:yahri
Class and spec:warrior prot/arms (my arms sucks tho =D)
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Yahri

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings? around 60-180 fps and thats a bad day lmao around 252 ms

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? because im an active friendly player and i love hardcore raiding guilds been in a few but none really took my liking, so i tried here!

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? none tht i can remember=)

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave?Vengance, because they fail xD

What previous guilds have you been in?umm, pheonix rising, solaris light(dead) synergy(dead)

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here?im on the best server nywaay

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? nope none

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?umm, yea i have an 80 dk kind of well geared but meh !

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?college and basketball.

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.

Classic: none
Molten Core -cleared all.
Onyxia -cleared with 2 ppl ><
Blackwing Lair -nope

Ahn'Qiraj -nope

The Burning Crusade:none!
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon -
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye -
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell -

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids -done all 10mans know all the tacts while dpsing healeing and tanking
Heroic Raids -done some, btw all minus ulduar (scared of tht place)

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N] ill just stop u here i can raid anytime to anytime and im always online when you need me 10mins before!
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]/[N]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]/[N]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs -yes
Omen -yes
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers -no
Grid -no
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?recount

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.Im too stupid to do tht lol sorry

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations? ofc i learn fast and train hard i am at your disposal!

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal? yes tht is perfectly fine i am really happy to help others!

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding? gbt 5-midnight normally but i can play whenever u need me
=)

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?ya im maxxed with my proffs(mining)-(skinning) so im covered ><

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec? i ahve d-spec and i just adore tanking so much fun =P

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.i search google or ninja specs lmao!

What professions have you chosen on your raiding character? How do they benefit you in raids? mining and skinning for depositing ores and such in g bank =D.

If you're applying as DPS, please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.

Any additional things you'd like to add? 👽im fun and happy to impress i have a tendancy to surprise myself i got into PR,i never thought i could do naxx 10 3days after 80 but i did and i even did some ulduar what im saying is i would be honoured to be a part of your guild i am desprate for raids and will be a good addition i hope -) ty guys![i]

yahri

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Warrior Tank!hopefull Empty Re: [Declined] Warrior Tank!hopefull

Post  Finde Thu Jun 25 2009, 01:10

Hello Yahri,

Firstly we are not recruiting a warrior at the moment.
Secondly, your application does not do you any favours. For Example,

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids -done all 10mans know all the tacts while dpsing healeing and tanking
Heroic Raids -done some, btw all minus ulduar (scared of tht place)

We raid Ulduar majority of our raid nights, it would be unacceptable for someone not to participate simply because they are "scared" of the place for whatever reason.

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice. Im too stupid to do tht lol sorry

I don't know if this is a joke and you are deliberately wasting my time, or what. Perhaps you need to think harder and put more effort into applications if you want to be taken seriously.

Goodluck elsewhere,

Finde
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down