Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

janzeer, Warrior (Protection).

3 posters

Go down

janzeer, Warrior (Protection). Empty janzeer, Warrior (Protection).

Post  janzeer Sun Apr 13 2008, 22:26

In-game name:Janzeer
Class and spec:Warrior, Protection/8/5/48
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Janzeer

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?
I got a real life friend playing in Bloodpack''Rage'', i would lile to raid and down alot of bosses with him Very Happy, beside Bloodpack seems a new friendly nice progressing pve guild, the more important thing is the raid time, it realy fit me.

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
Yes, i've played alot of instances and pvp with Ragescream.

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild?
My first guild was Bodycount, very friendly and helpfull guild, then i went Infenion, inercia, Midway,Then Midway Merge with The Barrack Shackers.
I left The Barrack Shackers because i got a reallife problems, i thought that i will never comeback and play WOW again, beside i would like to say that The Barrack Shackers was one of my best guild, with Adrenalinus Fnhe and becas leading we made alot of progress.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game?
I have been playing with this charachter since 8 monthes, i pick a warrior because i love melee, i've chosen the tank specc because it is realy a helpfull specc for raiding and heroics.

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding?
Well ... im a pve player, not excited with pvp, i love raiding (25) man raid.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.)
I got alot of experience in raiding section, when i was inThe Barrack Shackers we downed 5/6 SSC, 2/4 TS, Maggy, Gruul, ZA(Cleared)
and ofcourse kara(Cleared).

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding?
i can raid 3 days per week, doesnt matter which days.

What PvE-related add-ons do you use?
Omen, DBM (Lastest Versions).

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding?

Sure i go for dailys and daily heroic, i go some pvp sometimes, and im ready to help guild members at any free time.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses?
Yes i do.

Additional things to add?
janzeer
janzeer

Back to top Go down

janzeer, Warrior (Protection). Empty Re: janzeer, Warrior (Protection).

Post  Evilness Sun Apr 13 2008, 22:44

nice app Janzeer. Am sure officers wouldn't mind me inviting you to the guild but i will first ask them to see whether they accept or not. Make sure to enchant and make your dps gear ready. cuz sometimes we might have enough tanks and might need some dps. cheers

Evilness

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatyou Mon Apr 14 2008, 12:36

Shocked wie old emh maybe not old.. but great janzeer is alive :p

Beatyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down