Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thundershock 70 holy paladin

5 posters

Go down

Thundershock 70 holy paladin Empty Thundershock 70 holy paladin

Post  Thundershock Thu May 08 2008, 16:11

In-game name: Thundershock
Class and spec:Paladin holy
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Anachronos&n=Thundershock

Why are you applying to Bloodpack? i was approached by someone in the guild and was asked to submit an application

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you? Yes, Ragescream and Themessiah

What previous guilds have you been in, and why are you planning to/have you left your last guild? Body Count, disbanded. Horde of Legends, disbanded.

Tell us a bit about your history and experiences in WoW. How long have you been playing? Why do you like playing your chosen class and spec? What have you done up to this point in the game? I've been playing WoW now for the last 2 yrs,
i chose and Belf pala because they are sexy and pala looked kl, i like healing there was a call for healing in other guilds. i love healing!

Raiding

How interested are you in PvE raiding? very excited in PvE raiding.

How much experience do you have with PvE content in the game? (e.g. what raids have you taken part in, do you do heroics etc.) I've had alot of experience i've done : ZG, Kara, Gruuls, ZA... i do as many heroics as asked to Smile

How much time can you make available in a week for raiding? every day (after 7pm on Monday, Tuesday and wednesday)

What PvE-related add-ons do you use? nothing at the moment, any suggestions.

We're a fairly social guild, not just logging on for raid times and then disappearing for the rest of the week. How would/do you fill your playing time when not raiding? Dailys, heroic's and alt chars

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, buff food, oils, and ofc repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? yes

Additional things to add? im crazy Razz

Thundershock

Back to top Go down

Thundershock 70 holy paladin Empty Re: Thundershock 70 holy paladin

Post  Kareha Thu May 08 2008, 16:32

Nice application, one thing though with regards to your gear, did you log out in your PvP gear or is that all you have at the moment? Reason I ask is that although you have a good amount of +healing I'm a little worried about how low your casting MP5 is. Fights in the content we are currently doing (SSC/TK) are long so good mana regen is needed.

You have a nice amount of crit, but I'd prefer if your MP5 was higher, preferably over 100. This can easily be achieved though by purchasing some of the badge gear if you have the badges ofc. Also, you could do with getting some of your gear enchanted, get the 6 mp5 chant on your chest, Vitality on your boots (thats another 4 mp5) and also 12 intellect on your shield.

Good luck with your application Smile
Kareha
Kareha

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilness Thu May 08 2008, 19:26

Nice application. i will talk to the other officers and will come up with a decision shortly.

Evilness

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoraya Thu May 08 2008, 20:10

Why do you have a spell hit gem? O_o
Zoraya
Zoraya

Back to top Go down

Post  Czarina Fri May 09 2008, 20:01

u never know if that heal is going to miss Crying or Very sad

Czarina