Bloodpack [Anachronos-EU]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Jullian, Blood Deathknight

5 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Jullian, Blood Deathknight Empty [Accepted] Jullian, Blood Deathknight

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28 2009, 00:55

Personal
Name(optional): Mihai

In-game name: Jullian
Class and spec: DeathKnight, Blood
Armory link: Clicky

What framerate do you generally play at in 25 man raids? Is your PC and internet connection reliable? What's your average latency to the game servers during evenings?
60-70 FPS, Sarth + drakes was the lowest ~45 FPS.
Latency is lower than 100 ms

Why are you applying to Bloodpack?

Have you played with anyone in Bloodpack before, who might vouch for you?
I played with Chrelles alot in LazyBones from first wipes in Karazhan till Black temple. Also with Aranacule on his hunter(still in LazyBones)...don't know if he know this character but i guess he will remember my TBC chars (Amok and Wasted).

What is your current guild and why are you planning to leave? LazYBones

What previous guilds have you been in? Im in Lazybones since May 2007, when i was leveling my first Anachronos character, Amok

If this is a cross-realm application, should you be accepted for trial, how soon can you transfer here? N/A

Do you currently have any pending application with any other guild? If yes, who with? No

Do you have any high level alt characters? Have you raided with them before?
Yes, i have some, maybe too many Smile
Tangki - 80 Shaman, Amok - 80 mage, MooWee - 79 rogue, Wasted - 70 warlock, Julliane - 75 priest, Jullius - 72 Hunter, and some level ~50 paladin and druid
Amok + Wasted were my TBC rading chars and also some alt's raids with Moowee.
With Tangki i raided in Wotlk, but not in Ulduar.

What interests and hobbies do you have outside of the game?
Tv series (Lost, Prison break, Heroes) and 80's- 90's rock (sweet memories from highschool) Smile

Raiding

What is your past raiding experience in the game to date? Please only include content that you cleared at the appropriate level cap - we're not interested if you cleared AQ 40 last week.
Vanilla WoW i made it with a Warlock on Stonemaul realm
Classic:
Molten Core - done
Onyxia - Killed her
Blackwing Lair - only razorscale and lots of tries on Vael
Ahn'Qiraj - 20 men full, and some tries at prophet on 40 men

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Gruul's Lair & Magtheridon - done
Serpentshrine Cavern & The Eye - done
Mount Hyjal, Black Temple & Sunwell - up to Twins only

Wrath of the Lich King:
Normal Raids - Algalon left
Heroic Raids - wipes on Yogg

Please list any achievements from a raid environment that you have and feel we should know about.
Sadly only on 10 men i have achievements Sad
XT:002, iron council, freya, hodir, thorim on hard mode and other ones, check here to see all.

Are you available to make our raid times? If there is night a where you can attend some times a month, but not always, please state so.
Thursday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Friday = 19:30-23:30 [Y]
Sunday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Monday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]
Tuesday = 19:30-22:30 [Y]

Do you use these following addons?
Deadly Boss Mods / Bigwigs - BigWigs
Omen - sure Smile
DoTimer or some other sort of spelltimers - Debuff icons from xPerl are enough for me as DeathKnight
Grid - no, i dont use it
Any other addons which you feel should be mentioned?

If possible, please try to provide a screenshot of your UI in a raiding setting. If you aren't able to get one from inside a raid, a screenshot of it from a battleground will suffice.

With blizzard adding optional "hard-modes" to future encounters, we're intending to beat the more difficult version of each fight, not just the basic version. Are you prepared to spend the time re-learning encounters to beat them in their hardest incarnations?
Yes, definatelly

Are you prepared to sit out if an encounter requires a certain raid composition for which you are not ideal?
Yes, but I dont think that Blizz made that kind of encounters..well maybe first kills are harder but after that any decent raid composition can make it. As example we did Hodir hard mode in 10 men with 3 melee + tank, not only ranged like other guilds.

How do you fill your playing time when not raiding?
Leveling some alts, farming for flasks/potions/gems/enchants, questing vanilla and tbc just for fun and lore.

Raiding's not cheap. Flasks, potions, buff food, and of course repairs all cost money and time, and so does keeping your gear gemmed and chanted properly. Are you able to support your raiding expenses? What consumables do you typically use?
My bags are always filled with flasks(Atack power and Hp ones), potions of speed and indestructible ones, dragonfin fillets and also healing potions(just in case Smile )

Why have you chosen your particular spec/class? How familiar are you with your class' other specs? Would you be willing to respec if the raid required it? Do you have dual-spec?
I am Blood specc-ed atm, cause it seems to be the best for dps. Frankly, I'm not very familiar with Frost cause i didnt played it but I can learn quickly ( Elitist jerks ). As unholy i tanked lots of heroics and some Naxx10 men.
Yes, i have Dual - Specc, a tanking specc , still on blood cause seems to be the best tanking specc for 1 target. For AoE tanking i can go Unholy if need it.

About changing main specc..hmmm...i can ofcourse, but the gear that I have is for blood (with Armor penetration ) and for frost and unholy ArP is kinda useless, u need to focus on haste and crit.

Do you use external resources (such as 3rd party forums, spreadsheets, simulations) to research your class and spec? Give examples if so.
As i said, i have Elitis jerks forum bookmarked, i read it very much. Also Deathknigh.info and worldofraids.com

What professions have you chosen on your raiding character? How do they benefit you in raids?
Atm i have Alchemy and Blacksmith. Im thinking of changing Alchemy with Jc-ing, but I wait to see exactly what changes will have professions in 3.2 patch.

Please provide a recent combat log parse (e.g. WWS, WMO, WoL) of your character in a raid environment if you have access to one.
Ulduar 25 men ..it might look "not so recent" being from June 10, but LBs didnt raid much lately.

Any additional things you'd like to add?

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Jullian, Blood Deathknight Empty Re: [Accepted] Jullian, Blood Deathknight

Post  chrelles Sun Jun 28 2009, 01:10

A very good friend of mine for the last 2,5 years i been playing wow. I started with his mage Amok and together we raided from Karazhan upto black bloodboil in black temple. He was a very deep thourough class knowledge and he will be right untop of wowmeter im pretty sure of.

As i see it we could use a very active deathknight and i know that Jullian has been intire carrear as a wow player.

Besides that we get a mature and easy going person that is fun to raid with and would be a great asset to Bloodpack

wish you the best of luck mate Smile

chrelles

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Jullian, Blood Deathknight Empty Re: [Accepted] Jullian, Blood Deathknight

Post  Rhiannon Sun Jun 28 2009, 02:35

Thank you for the application. First thing I'd like to ask is why it is that you're thinking about leaving LazyBones?

Edit: To elaborate on the question concerning sitting out of raid. I wouldn't really consider Hodir 10 hard a great example, the dps requirements are tuned extremely weakly compared to the DPS an even moderately synergised U10/25 geared raid can put out.

But for the 25 man hard modes, progression very much dictates a certain raid comp. Trying Hodir hard 25 with the traditional 6 healers rather than 3-4 is significantly hurting the chances of obtaining the progression kill for example. Too many melee on Thorim hard mode and you'll wipe out half of them with chain lightning. Having a comp that was lacking in ranged dps for Malygos 6 minutes greatly reduced the dps that could be done to Malygos in the air, and to the scions of eternity at the start of phase 2 when the spark buff was still on the ground. And in general, you want all available buffs present to meet the dps checks of the 25 man hard modes, so if it becomes a choice between (for example) the death knight who brings buffs duplicated by the enh shamans or a ret paladin whose buffs aren't already covered in the raid comp, that's where the issue really lies, assuming both are decently skilled/geared players who know the fight well.

And of course, the more general issue - sometimes there'll be times when there's 28 people who show up to a raid, and at those times someone will have to sit out, and I just want to make sure that people are prepared for that.

Last edited by Rhiannon on Sun Jun 28 2009, 03:38; edited 1 time in total

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoraya Sun Jun 28 2009, 02:40

You seem to have missed some stuff.

Why are you applying to Bloodpack (And why do you want to leave LazyBones?)

Can you provide a screenshot of your UI?

Edit: Beaten to it Sad
Zoraya
Zoraya

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy (Dwerimia) Sun Jun 28 2009, 07:43

I raided with Amok on his mage whilst in LazyBones and he deffo knew alot about his class and always worked to know more so I have no doubt thats what he has done with his DK

Really easy to get on with and knows how to have a good laugh, very active player and would be a great assest to raids.

Godd luck with your application mate flower
Andy (Dwerimia)
Andy (Dwerimia)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28 2009, 08:12

Hey!
Sorry for missing some things from my apply, but I wrote it at 1 AM and i was

kinda tired, so here it goes :

• Click for screenshot of my raiding UI.

• Why you are applying to Bloodpack?
    I heard many good things about you like having a friendly atmosphere in guild, focused people during raids and your raiding schedule is perfect for me. Also, 1 of my oldest WoW friends is with you (Chrelles, and btw thanks for your vouch)

• Rhiannon wrote:sometimes there'll be times when there's 28 people who show up to a raid, and at those times someone will have to sit out, and I just want to make sure that people are prepared for that.
    I perfectly understand that, it happen in all guilds.

• About those raid setups for hard modes. I totally understand you, Rhiannon, I'm pretty sure that you know better cause as I said, sadly, I didnt tried any 25 men hardmodes. That Hodir 10 men example was there only cause I heard that some guilds did it with only range dps. But yes, now, 10 men are much easier than 25 ones, not like Naxxramas.

• I preffer to keep "personal" the reason of leaving LazyBones, but if you found it very important in my apply, we can talk in-game about it.

Jullian

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhiannon Sun Jun 28 2009, 12:56

Thanks for the quick reply. I would like to have a quick chat to you in-game when you have the chance, I'll probably be on Rhiannon or Callenthia most of today.

Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Finde Sun Jun 28 2009, 15:29

Accepting you for trial aswell, whisper me ingame (Findecano) for an invite.
Finde
Finde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down